Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Leftovers

Well, unsurprisingly, everyone did very well in my little music spot quiz. Gold stars for everybody!

However, for completeness, I feel I should include the unanswered leftovers:

1. Stuck - Stacie Orrico
2. I'm Outta' Love - Anastacia
9. Carousel - Eskimo Joe
12. Outta' My Head - Kylie
16. When I Get You Alone - Thicke
18. Sex & Candy - Marcy's Playground
25. Let Go - Frou Frou
27. Have Fun Go Mad - Blair
30. Wisemen - James Blunt
35. Walkin' On The Sun - Smashmouth
37. Something To Remember - Madonna
40. Overcome - Live
42. Head Over feet - Alanis Morisette
43. Crazy In Love - Beyonce
44. Breathe On Me - Britney Spears
45. Story Of A Girl - Nine Days
46. Walking Away - Craig David
47. Spin The Bottle - Juliana Hatfield
49. 1 Thing - Amerie
50. Legend Of A Cowgirl - Imani Coppola

No comments: