Sunday, August 20, 2006

Clash of the Titans

Hello dear world. It has been but 20 minutes since my last post. And in that time, I've been thinking. Thinking about work. Thinking about blogs. But mainly thinking about whether it is better to be a wizard or an elf.

Elf Ali: "Must you even pause? We elves are intriguing, haunting, and really, really, ridiculously good-looking. We have big pointy ears, are nigh-immortal and make lovely quiet neighbours. Our magic is subtle - no ghastly flashes and hocus pocus. We are masters of the elements; and hold alcohol like a treat."
Wizard Ali: "Touche, my tree-hugging friend. I may have the tolerance of a gibbon, but I can turn you into a gibbon also. And who hasn't laughed at a gibbon with big pointy ears?"
Elf Ali: "Mock me not, monkey-boy, or I shall be forced to stun you with my chiseled features."
Wizard Ali: "Ho-ho! Not before you meet the pointy end of my wand rodent friend! Methinks a duel is at hand!!!"

Zing Zing!
Kapow!
Grrrr!
Shazam!

To be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely use of the words Touche, gibbon, monkey-boy and Methinks. I am indeed satisfied.

Ali said...

Satisfaction guaranteed my wee ball of bubbaliciousness.