Monday, August 21, 2006

Don't Think I Don't Know You're Out There

Dear All (and by 'All' I mean those special special people I specifically emailed this blog to), this is just a polite post to let you know that I know that you are not spending nearly enough time reading my blog. I am particularly devastated that all my so-called music officiando buddies have not leapt into answering that damn song title quiz thingy. Do you have any idea how many times I had to listen to the start of those songs?? I don't even like some of them!! :(

So here it is. Cards on the table. I know when you visit and I know when you don't. I know the dodgy dodgy sites you've linked in from and I know just how very little time you stayed on my dodgy site. I don't want to name names and I don't want to place any extra pressure on you guys. But I'm keeping a list, and Christmas cards may depend on that list. So you've been warrrrrned! Hahahahaarrharrrrrrrr...

2 comments:

Ali said...

Ok, maybe scratch my disappointment on the song quizzle. Kudos to Afe for his ridiculous (and only slightly anticipated) number of answers. I haven't even checked them, but I've no doubt they're hot on the money. As for the rest of you, there's only a handful of songs left; so unless you want to be immortalised as a bunch of boguns, hands on buzzers NOW!

Anonymous said...

Ok Al, I finally made it to your blog and I've got to say, I find it very impressive (especially love the 'fade out' feature). Keep up the good work, we're now depending on it for entertainment.... ;)