Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rock Out

How much is everybody loving the start to 'Idol' this year? My favourite lost soul so far is the girl who said that her voice sounds the same as Kelly Clarkson... at least when she's singing along with Ms Clarkson anyway.

I thought this comment was fantastic! I have clearly found a soulmate! Indeed, I too, think that my voice sounds like Kelly when I sing along with her... And Pink when I sing with her... And even Robbie when I sing with him! It is truly a skill that few possess.

And how about those Aussies that put on the American slur to sing? I particularly enjoy that also, and attempt to engage in similar conduct whenever possible. "Peace out y'all!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Al, no-one watches Idol anymore... Rock Star Supernova is far better!

Ali said...

Sadly, impoverished mortgage-slaves such as Jesse and I cannot afford the mighty Foxtel and its many many pearls, such as Rock Star Supernova. We must save our few meagre pennies for far more important things, like broadband! :)

So alas, it is free to air reality tv for us...