Friday, September 29, 2006

Confessions Part 1

I am disgrace.

But please, let me explain.

I have to take my blood pressure every morning and night (and input the data into the ridiculous Excel spreadsheet compulsively set up by Jesse). Needless to say, the honeymoon period for this mind-numbing practice concluded quite quickly. And so it came to pass that, in order to lessen the boredom of this process, I took up playing Spider Solitaire whilst pressuring away.

Ok, so perhaps that is understandable.

But my real confession is that I have recently found myself playing Spider Solitaire at times when... I'm NOT taking my blood pressure. I sometimes find myself just thinking about those neat little stacks of cards. Imagining what's underneath them. That queen of hearts I've been hanging out for? Surely not another five of clubs!



I shall just sit in the corner and quietly beat myself now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join the Club, Ali! It must be a genetic disorder that causes this addiction to ALL games. :)

Afe said...

You no blog recently. You bad.